Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pope on the Ropes

As a brief follow-up to my recent post on Vatican public diplomacy, I'm posting this classic advice from American visionary Tom Lehrer, who suggested the Vatican could do wonders for its public image by simply goosing up some of its music:



And while we're on the topic of sound advice, here's some from the Daily Show's resident expert John Hodgman:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
You're Welcome - Church Scandal Prevention
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura-- I am an MA student at GW, studying public diplomacy. I am actually writing a paper on papal PD at the moment and came upon your blog. Would you happen to have any note from the presentation that you attended-- or contact info for the group involved? I would really appreciate any help. You can reach me at bcant@gwu.edu, thanks!

    ReplyDelete